- Youth Central Intake (CICC) - healthrecovery.org | 617-661-3991 x116
Youth Central Intake Care Coordination (CICC) staff facilitates access to the range of publicly funded services offered by the Bureau of Substance Abuse Services (BSAS) for Massachusetts youth with substance use issues
- Office of Youth and Young Adult Services - mass.gov/dph/youthtreatment
Designs, implements, and oversees the programs, policies and initiatives that are created by the Bureau to address substance abuse issues among youth and young adults.
- Motivating Youth Recovery (MYR) Adolescent treatment, Worcester - 508-860-1244
- The Castle (Clean and Sober Teens Living Empowered) Brockton adolescent treatment referral line - 508-436-2001
- APRO Advocates to Reform Prescription Opiates - rxreform.org
- Oxy Watch Dog - oxywatchdog.com
- MOAR (Mass Organization of Addiction Recovery) - moar-recovery.org
- Download the MOAR Resources for Recovery Mini-Guide
- Habit OPCO, Outpatient Methadone Treatment - crchealth.com/find-a-treatment-center/methadone-treatment
- Buprenorphine/Suboxone Doctors - turntohelp.com
- Vivitrol - vivitrol.com
- BAMSI’s Cope Center – bamsi.org
Cope is a public health program focused on education risk reduction and prevention of HIV Aids and Opiate Overdose, Narcan training, and availability.
- SAMHSA (Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Association) - samhsa.gov
Substance use treatment Facility Locator, a place to do a search by city or state to find treatment for men, women and adolescents. This includes Halfway houses, Sober Houses and medication-assisted treatment.
- Massachusetts Bureau of Substance Abuse Hotline - helpline-online.com
- Alanon - ma-al-anon-alateen.org
- Allies In Recovery - alliesinrecovery.net
- Brockton Mayor’s Opioid Overdose Prevention Coalition - opioidoverdoseprevention.org
- Families Anonymous - familiesanonymous.org
- The Sober World Magazine - thesoberworld.com
A monthly publication with articles pertaining to families coping with drug and alcohol addiction of loved ones.